AC Repair & Recharge
- Does the A/C blow only hot air from the vents?
- Does it blow cold sporadically?
- Are there loud noises when you run the A/C?
Any of these symptoms may indicate the need for service or repairs to your vehicle’s air conditioning system. At Auto 1 Plus, we have certified technicians who will perform a professional inspection of the system, providing you with a complete analysis of the current conditions and the estimated repair cost.
A/C Diagnosis & Repair
On a hot day, you want your car’s A/C system to do one thing and that is to cool your vehicle’s interior. If it doesn’t, Auto 1 Plus can help. Whether your vehicle needs a simple recharge, or a new compressor, we have the expertise to diagnose and perform any A/C service. Our standard A/C Performance Check service includes the following:
- Visually inspect A/C components
- Run performance test including
- A/C Pressure Readings
- System state of charge test
- System control test
- Perform leak test using approved electronic leak detector
- If a slow leak cannot be detected, a dye detection service may need to be sold and performed.
At Auto 1 Plus we have AC – Air Conditioning Experts who are certified to repair & service your AC – Air Conditioning! We’re proud to be the AAA-Approved AC – Air Conditioning Repair shop in Everett, Washington.
AAA Approval is one of the strictest requirements in the auto repair and service business. With our AAA rating, your satisfaction can be insured with excellent car service and repair.
That’s why we work hard to earn and keep your trust. We are the preferred European AC – Air Conditioning Repair Experts in Everett Washington:
- Audi AC – Air Conditioning Repair & Service
- BMW AC – Air Conditioning Repair & Service
- Jaguar AC – Air Conditioning Repair & Service
- Land Rover AC – Air Conditioning Repair & Service
- Mercedes AC – Air Conditioning Repair & Service
- Mini AC – Air Conditioning Repair & Service
- Porsche AC – Air Conditioning Repair & Service
- VW – Volkswagen AC – Air Conditioning Repair & Service
If you have any additional questions about your cars AC – Air Conditioning or any other service, please give us a call at 678-540-2191 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.