Brake Repair & Service
Our Certified Brake Safety Experts have been dedicated to providing the best brake service in Atlanta. When it comes to your brake safety and satisfaction, there’s no one who cares more than Auto 1 Plus Brake Safety Experts. Call us today for a FREE visual brake inspection and a great deal on your Brake Service.
We’ve worked on nearly every make and model of vehicle you could imagine. We’re European and Japanese repair specialists but can repair and service brakes on all makes and models of vehicles. We’re certified brake repair experts and are experienced with the following brake repair, service and maintenance:
- Acura & Honda Brake Repair & Service
- Audi Brake Repair & Service
- BMW Brake Repair & Service
- Buick, Chevy, GMC, Pontiac and Cadillac Brake Repair & Service
- Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep Brake Repair & Service
- Ford, Lincoln and Mercury Brake Repair & Service
- Hondai & Kia Brake Repair & Service
- Lexus and Toyota Brake Repair & Service
- VW – Volkswagen Brake Repari & Service
Warning Signs You Need New Brakes
- Do your brakes make a grinding noise when coming to a stop?
- Do you hear a squealing noise that stops when you apply the brake pedal?
- Does your vehicle pull when braking?
- Brake pedal vibrates?
- Parking brake won’t hold?
Any of these symptoms may indicate the need for service or repairs to your vehicle’s braking system. We will perform a professional inspection of the braking system, providing you with a complete analysis of the current conditions and repair cost estimate. Auto 1 Plus is a full-service brake repair facility. The braking system of your vehicle is a complex system of electronic, mechanical and hydraulic components. All parts must work all of the time for safe stopping. Regular and complete inspections are important to finding problems before they become serious and/or expensive to repair. Ignoring a symptom or problem could lead to more comprehensive repairs. At Auto 1 Plus, whatever your brake system needs, we have the service for you.
Standard Brake Service
- Install new centric ceramic brake pads and/or shoes which is the best quality that will not squeak or leave any dust on the wheels.
- Resurface or replace rotors and/or drums, depending on what’s necessary
- Test drive
At Auto 1 Plus we can service all the key components of the braking system, such as:
- Brake Pads and brake shoes
- Brake rotors and drums
- Wheel cylinders
- Parking brake assembly
- Master cylinder
- Brake booster
- Brake hoses
- Brake fluid
- Anti-lock braking system components (ABS)